(24, 26, 27)

Location Permission & Scouting:


I wanted to start off my music video with the main character being kicked out of his partner's house. Notably, I wanted the house to look interesting so that it cathces audiences attention and to have a long driveway so that I could film shots of the main character's car speeding off in a rage.

I envisioned the final scenes of the music video to take place in the middle of a road junction late at night, so I chose this location as from the angle of filming, it would seem like the character is in the middle of a junction, when in reality he is positioned at the end of a small road, that is not used as much. Making it safe and efficient for filming and acting to take place

Editing Proof:



Link to Extra Footage used:

https://youtu.be/pY5T1njJQNI

Comments